"Teach us to pray," Jesus' disciples said to him. And he showed them how prayer can ILLUMINATE and DEEPEN a RELATIONSHIP with God, and neighbors too.
DON’T DO LIFE ALONE
LIFE IS BETTER TOGETHERPRAYER REQUEST
At First Congregational Church, we believe in the power of prayer. The small gesture of
communicating with God through prayer has the power to transform our hearts; we, in turn, can
transform the world. Whatever you are facing-- whatever joy or grief you bring-- we will join
you in praying.
Please submit your prayer requests by clicking the box on the left. Your requests will be sent directly to our pastoral team.
CURRENT PRAYER LIST
- Dan Schweers, recently diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Bette Zattau, healing and wholeness after recent hospitalization
- Court Flannery, healing and wholeness
- Diane Lind, recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
- Carol Hansen, recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Peg Kupitz, recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Cindy Altier, friend of Ellen Hanson, facing difficulties with ongoing cancer treatment
- Mary Stitt, mother of Karen Snodgrass, healing and wholeness
- Bob Mack, friend of Tom & Carol Seeman, pancreatic cancer
- Amy Hodgson, mother of Graham Hodgson, spinal fracture
- John Barchard, died February 10