"Teach us to pray," Jesus' disciples said to him. And he showed them how prayer can ILLUMINATE and DEEPEN a RELATIONSHIP with God, and neighbors too.
DON’T DO LIFE ALONE
LIFE IS BETTER TOGETHERPRAYER REQUEST
At First Congregational Church, we believe in the power of prayer. The small gesture of
communicating with God through prayer has the power to transform our hearts; we, in turn, can
transform the world. Whatever you are facing-- whatever joy or grief you bring-- we will join
you in praying.
Please submit your prayer requests by clicking the box on the left. Your requests will be sent directly to our pastoral team.
CURRENT PRAYER LIST
- Jennie, daughter of Brian and Maridell Markison, has welcomed a newborn foster child into her home: Chloe
- Congratulations to Leo Powers, son of Jody and Paul Fields, on his graduation: Pvt. Leo Powers, 11th Airborne Division, "Arctic Angels," 2nd Brigade at Ft. Richardson, Alaska
HEALING AND STRENGTH
- Ezra, daughter of Elisa and Kate Rosales, recovering from hospitalization for RSV
- Abby, granddaughter of Frank and Marilyn Richards, hospitalized for RSV
- Ardelle Legel, died November 27
- Sandi Brenner, died November 24